Are you ready to fuse your academic knowledge with real-world digital commerce solutions? And can you picture yourself at the forefront of digital customer activation, supporting commercial strategies with exciting technologies? 💡
As our new Associate in Digital Commerce you will play a pivotal role in the lifecycle of digital commerce projects, from understanding complex business processes to ensuring customers are proficient with the delivered solutions.
Our Digital Commerce Business Line is growing, and your role will be as part of a Danish core team focused on client facing services, within a Global team of more than 300 skilled consultants. In total we’re more than 1800 highly skilled people in Columbus, making us the go-to partner for some of the biggest and most interesting companies in the Nordics.
We are searching for a Digital Commerce Associate who has a passion for digital customer activation. This position is a match made in heaven for students diving deep into e-commerce or digital marketing studies, ready to bring academic theories into the bustling world of tech. You’ll be instrumental in supporting our customers digital activation strategies, through following responsibilities:
- Helping the consulting team in developing and executing digital commerce solutions.
- Contributing to the consulting processes by preparing documentation, market research, and analysis.
- Assisting in client consulting sessions and compile actionable notes and follow-ups.
- Engage in the preparation of presentations and reports for consulting engagements.
- Provide support in the management of consulting project timelines and deliverables.
- Participate in the curation of best practices and case studies for internal and external knowledge sharing.
- Work alongside consultants to understand client requirements and industry challenges.
- Engaged in a relevant degree program (E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Communication, etc.).
- An interest for digital marketing and customer activation.
- Data-driven, with an eagle eye for analytics.
- Stellar communicator, able to distill complex concepts into simple communication.
- Fluent in Danish and English
What We Offer:
A front-row seat to pioneering digital customer activation solutions.
A growth-conducive environment that nurtures both personal and professional development.
Flexible hours to support your study schedule.
A web of global networking opportunities in digital commerce and consultancy️ 🌍
But why Choose Columbus as your future employer?
In Columbus we value our employees as more than just colleagues. We make room for you and your family, so your work and private life can be connected. In that way you can be the best possible version of yourself – and that is a part of our values. We trust each other and prioritize our personal lives as well in all levels of the organization. As an example, Columbus went beyond the Civil Service Law and now allow all new parents regardless of gender 100 % salary for 24 weeks during their maternity leave 👏 We offer a competitive salary and bonus, pension, health insurance, and room for you to evolve your competencies and evolve within our organization.
You will be a part of culture where we value collaboration, sparring and being great colleagues. We remember to stay curious and evolve both as individuals and as an organization. We value being more than just (great) colleagues and remember to have fun both during the workday and at large social events, where all our Danish colleagues get together, like this year’s kick-off summer party at Hindsgavl Slot or just ending the week with a laugh at the Friday bar 🙌 Social team-activities is an important part of our work, so we make sure to facilitate fun possibilities for you to get to know your colleagues!
We are working with some of the best and most innovative partners in the industry, so if you’re well versed within Microsoft Dynamics Commerce, Optimizely, Commercetools, Litium or DynamicWeb, it’s a big plus.
Read more about one of our E-commerce customer stories : How Toyota Material Handling Europe improved customer service and experience through their e-commerce strategy | Customer Testimonial | Columbus (columbusglobal.com)