Are you an experienced CRM Consultant looking for a new role that is both rewarding and challenging?
Join Columbus and be part of the team building the DK Customer Experience & Engagement Business Line.
Columbus is happy to announce that we in Summer 2022 will launch our Customer Experience & Engagement (CXE) Business Line in Denmark and are looking to build a team of Senior Consultants. Focusing on business requirements and processes; defining, designing, and delivering functional solutions to meet customer’s needs using the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement suite of applications and related technologies. Possessing great interpersonal and consultancy skills, you will have the ability to build strong, trusted relationships with customers and global colleagues.
Interested? Read more below and apply to join Columbus as a Senior CXE Consultant and be part of our new Business Line in Denmark 👇 👇 👇
As Senior CXE Consultant
As a Business Consultant you will play a key role in customer facing project teams leading your stream on projects, providing consultancy services and industry best practice business expertise to ensure successful, high-quality implementations in a role as trusted advisory. As a Columbus CRM Consultant you are to support our customers through solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM-portfolio primarily.
With reporting to the CXE Market Unit Director you and your colleagues will together build the Danish team with global support and peers in Sweden, Norway and UK.
In the position, the responsibilities include:
- Lead functional requirements gathering workshops with customers.
- Document the functional requirements and identify gaps, systems change requests, actions, etc.
- Perform detailed functional analysis on defined gaps between our solutions and customer’s needs
- Document the accepted customisations and integrations into a design document or DevOps with the acceptance criteria to meet Customer needs and desired levels of quality.
- Review, validate and approve solution design in collaboration with the CXE Technical Solution Architect
- Configure the Dynamics 365 environment to match the customer requirements using the Power Platform/Customer Engagement in-built features.
- Advise on data migration and integration solutions specific to scenarios.
- Create credible estimates to complete discrete elements of additional work in conjunction with the Technical Team including all required activities such as testing, documentation, and deployment.
- Deliver training to meet the specific requirements of the Customer for both standard system and Customisations/Developments.
- Provide Go-Live support and handover to Customer Operations department.
- Involvement in pre-sale activities from time to time, such as high-level scoping and proof of concept demonstrations.
- Identify and promote potential commercial activities.
What we are looking for
- Excellent business acumen and min. 5 years of documented experience. Preferably with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, but experience with other CRM system is a plus.
- Relevant education – Preferably bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, management economics, business administration or similar.
- Competencies and knowledge within BI, Field Service, Service, Marketing and Sales will be a benefit.
- Full professional proficiency in both Danish and English is required.
Based on your experience we know that being proactive, service-minded and solution oriented is embedded in your work approach, and that you enjoy creating relations both with customers and clients as well as your colleagues. We are looking for you who like to work structured and have an eye for both detail and quality. Lastly, in order to thrive at Columbus you enjoy working both in a team as well as independently.
Columbus is a social workplace, where we have Friday-bars, social gatherings, and events throughout the year. At the office you will also find daily breakfast and lunch as well as snacks, water, coffee, and other beverages. If you want more insight on the “Columbian” life, please check out our Columbus Denmark Instagram.
As employee at Columbus, you will also be included in the pension and health insurance plans as well as the other benefits and conditions we offer.
With us there is no need to fill out any long questionnaires – You can easily apply by connecting your LinkedIn or by uploading a CV via the link.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled before the application deadline. To secure process objectivity, we use ALVA for psychometric and logic testing in all our recruitments. The recruitment process will include a phone interview, test and 1-2 business interviews.
For more information, you are welcome to contact responsible Recruitment & Employer Branding Manager, Liv Facius via chat or email: email@example.com
Columbus is a global IT consulting company with more than 1500 employees. Our experts enable digital transformation, maximize, and secure the future of your company. We are experts at creating growth through insights into your customers' behaviours and providing a seamless experience as they interact on your digital channels. With our industry-wide experience in B2B and complex B2C, we stand out in the market, and make Columbus the leading partner in the Nordic region, when it comes to digital sales. We help our customers to design and implement top-class solutions according to industry-specific needs so that the full potential of your digital business is unleashed. 🚀