A unique opportunity to work closely with the Group team and learn upfront how we run an international IT consultancy business. In collaboration with your kick ass team, you will be part of developing our global strategy and transformation area.
Does this spark your fire? Can you have fun and get things done? Keep on reading 👇👇👇
Student Assistant at Columbus
As a student assistant you will interact with all types of stakeholders across our business units and international markets. You can expect to work in a dynamic environment, where every day is different.
You will have a proactive role and be part of the team that is influencing the future of Columbus. And moreover, you can expect to get a lot of responsibility and freedom when performing your tasks. We can offer you 15-20 hours a week, with the possibility for hybrid working and to take on additional hours.
Exciting tasks await you
- Supporting strategy design and execution
- Executive strategy communication
- Developing presentations for top management
- Preparing data and performing data analysis on projects
- Coordinate various projects across our business units and markets
- Participating in the planning, preparation and follow-up on Executive meetings
You have the skills and experience
You are about to complete your bachelor’s degree, or you have just started on you master’s degree. You are studying business or economics, e.g. cand.merc, cand.polit. It is a prerequisite that you have relevant experience from a previous or current student position. Fluency in oral and written English is also a prerequisite.
In addition we would like to see that you can ✅ on the below listed competencies and attributes:
- Comfortable with working in a complex and ever-changing environment, where you need to be flexible and adaptable
- Outgoing personality, that is not afraid to grab the phone and call up various directors and C-Level profiles
- Familiar with PowerPoint and Excel
- A strong business acumen, analytical mindset, and detail oriented
- A desire to develop your skillset and take on additional responsibilit
Company language in Columbus is English and full professional proficiency is therefore required for this position.
Application and next step
With us, you can apply with your LinkedIn and / or CV and you do not need to fill in any long questionnaires.
If you have any questions on the application process or position, then please reach out to Recruitment and Employer Branding Manager, Liv Facius here via the direct chat or on email to email@example.com.
The recruitment process will include a phone screening, assessment center with test and onsite interview. We have chosen to have the test early in our recruitment process. We see that this ensures that you as a candidate get the best and most fair evaluation of your application.
You can start right away, so please do not hesitate to apply today.
We can hardly wait to hear from you! 👋