Do you want to work closely with our customers as a trusted advisor and assist them reach and exceed their digital visions?
- And do you want to put your PIM competencies into play to guide our customers digital transformation, then apply and become our new colleague as PIM Business consultant.
Joining Columbus as the first PIM Business Consultant in Denmark you will become part of a ambitious Digital Commerce department located in Ballerup. We have been able to grow from 1 to 5 employees since 2020 and we have high aspirations for the department. Now we are ready to take the next step, including bringing a new PIM colleague on board.
The position as PIM Business Consultant
As the first PIM Business Consultant in Denmark, you will take part in building the function and setting your own mark on our strategy. In this position, you will be part of the Danish team, but you will have exceptional PIM colleagues located in our other markets.
You will be the link between customer and tech, operating as their trusted advisor, you will focus on identifying needs and challenging customers to offer the best sustainable solution. You also work closely with your project team, which consists of Project Managers, Solution Architects and Developers. You are the person who will specify the customer's unique requirements and produces the documentation, that Solution Architects and Developers will use to design the solution itself. Further areas of responsibility are that during project implementations you are involved in configuring specific PIM solutions for the customer's unique needs, where you then support and guide the customers in e.g. train-the-trainer trainings and workshops.
As part of this growing team, you will with great results and drive be able to expand your scope and responsibilities. In this role, your responsibilities will include, but certainly not be limited to:
- Locally responsible for all PIM activities
- Working closely with Columbus customers on creating structure and visualization of products with PIM
- Participate in workshops to clarify data quality, governance and possible platform solutions
- Mapping of dataflows, processes, and IT architecture – and other integration clarifications
- Understanding business challenges and solving them through technology
- Collaborating with colleagues across the organization on projects
- Project management
- Presentations and alignment with customers
Columbus is a social workplace, where we have Friday-bars, social gatherings, and events throughout the year. At the office you will also find daily breakfast and lunch as well as snacks, water, coffee and other beverages. If you want more insight on the “Columbian” life, please check out our Columbus Denmark Instragram.
As employee at Columbus, you will also be included in the pension and health insurance plans as well as the other benefits and conditions we offer.
What are we looking for
- 3-6 years’ relevant experience within PIM. Experience with project implementation
- Relevant education – Preferably bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Communication is desired
- Strong communicator at all levels of knowledge in an organization
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills with ability to gather and interpret data
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Experience on projects with complex scopes with system & process implementations
- Strong oral, written, and formal presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas in simple ways to all levels of the organization
- Execution- and results focused, with emphasis on on-time delivery
- Danish and English fluency required
With us there is no need to fill out any long questionnaires – You can easily apply by connecting your LinkedIn or by uploading a CV via the link.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled before the application deadline. To secure process objectivity, we use ALVA for psychometric and logic testing in all our recruitments. The recruitment process will include a phone interview, test and 1-2 business interviews.
For more information, you are welcome to contact responsible Recruitment & Employer Branding Manager, Liv Facius via chat or email: email@example.com
Columbus is a global IT consulting company with more than 1500 employees. Our experts enable digital transformation, maximize, and secure the future of your company. We are experts at creating growth through insights into your customers' behaviors and providing a seamless experience as they interact on your digital channels. With our industry-wide experience in B2B and complex B2C, we stand out in the market, and make Columbus the leading partner in the Nordic region, when it comes to digital sales. We help our customers to design and implement top-class solutions according to industry-specific needs so that the full potential of your digital business is unleashed. 🚀