Would you like to work in a global testing team? Do you want the opportunity of exploring new tools and technologies? And do you have experience within End-to-End Test management with knowledge of Azure Devops? Then, we hope you apply to become our new colleague! 🤩
Why Columbus in this role?
This position allows you to grow in different areas like Test automation, Security testing and performance testing on cloud platforms. Moreover, you will also have the opportunity to be Head of Testing for Denmark.
We have many interesting customers - and our customers are both national and international. We want customers for life and we always strive to be up to date with the newest market trends and Microsoft technologies to ensure that we can match our customers’ business development requirements with technological capabilities. This means exciting testing assignments for you.
Except this, you will be a part of both a local and global team, where you not only share knowledge but also a laugh or two. 😃 We value our employees and leave room for flexibility so that you'll master a work-life balance.
As Test Manager you will be part of our global business line ‘Care Microsoft & Testing’ in a customer facing team, providing consultancy services and industry best practice business expertise to ensure successful and high-quality project implementations and operations. This include, but are not limited to:
- Define project testing scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Fully engaged with customers and represent Columbus Testing team
- Develop full-scale test strategies, test plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with delivery team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule Testing timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track testing milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the Delivery team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
You will report directly to Viswanadh Moparthy, Associate Director with a dotted reporting line to Jan Van Hauen, Vice President.
You are an enthusiastic professional on technology and thrive when helping ambitious customers. You believe in a collaborative approach in your daily work, where you also take the responsibility of your own tasks - and our customers. You like to bring your testing skills into your daily work and enjoy working globally and in a global business line, meaning both your customers and colleagues are global. You share knowledge and see your own goal to build our business with your effort and sharing/building cross colleagues.
- Proficient in Danish and English.
- Experience with the responsibility of front-end customer.
- Expertise in End-to-End Test management with knowledge of Azure Devops.
- Good Understanding of Test Automation and Performance Testing.
- Good Understanding on ERP testing (D365 Preferred).
The recruitment process
It only takes 4 seconds to apply, either with your LinkedIn profile or CV. The process consists of a logic and personality test, a short telephone interview and interviews with the manager and others you will be working with on a weekly basis. All with the purpose that you, as well as us, will feel that we are a good match.
We are looking forward to your application!