Do you have experience with software licenses? Do you focus on strong operational processes and possess strong knowledge about the most common sale models and accounting principles for software? And would you like to become a global people manager with a high level of responsibility and influence? Then this might be the position for you.
In this newly established role, you will lead a team of 5-8 License Specialists in a global team and be overall responsible for License Sales Operations for the Group. You will have a close co-operation with our sales teams, business leaders and important external software partners in all our markets to establish and maintain strong operational license sales processes. You will ensure that we are in full control of our license revenue and cost.
More specifically, your role is to design, implement and maintain strong global processes for license sales operations while also leading, motivating and developing a strong global team and proactively participating in the Group Finance Operations (GFO) management team.
You will have a unique set of responsibilities in this role, e.g.:
- Proactively assess the business needs and support requirements within license sales operations and ensure appropriate capacity and competences in the team in close coordination with the Director of GFO.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of license sales.
- Ensure timely and accurate revenue and cost recognition on licenses in accordance with Columbus Accounting principles.
- Create margin analysis, license forecasts and ad hoc analysis related to our license sales.
- Ensure that requests and inquiries from customers and internal stakeholders related to license sales are handled timely.
Shared knowledge is the best knowledge, don’t you agree? As Head of License Sales Operations your task is to ensure aligned processes across market units while you also stay updated on expertise knowledge regarding software and incentive models, including Microsoft, Infor, SalesForce, InRiver, Epicore etc.– So you can share your knowledge with colleagues, but also make sure we can create value for the business based on business needs and high standard of competences in your team.
- Experience with Software Licenses
- Experienced people manager with a focus on strong operational processes
- Strong knowledge about the most common sale models and accounting principles for software (perpetual, maintenance, consumption based, user based, SaaS, Incentives/kickbacks)
- Experience of coaching and/or mentoring colleagues
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in a large organization
- Displays competent and professional business behaviour and appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, outgoing, proactive, tenacious and engaging style
- Decisive decision maker
- Ability to work unsupervised and self-motivated to meet deadlines
- Strong team player
You will work globally, therefore fluent English is a requirement. 🌎
Application and recruitment process
You can easily apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn. The process consists of a test, a shorter phone interview, and two interviews with your future manager and colleagues. We have chosen to have a test early in our recruitment process.
Welcome to us, we look forward to your application!